We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kentucky DerbyHats

Missoula, Montana
Level Contributor
82 posts
Kentucky DerbyHats

We are a group of 5 women headed to the Derby this year. We have heard that there is a place to have hats made once you get down there. Create A Hat is possibly the name. Does anyone know anything about this and where it is?

Louisville
Level Contributor
962 posts
1 review
1. Re: Kentucky DerbyHats

Is this it?

http://www.hatsandveils.net/

Louisville
Level Contributor
962 posts
1 review
2. Re: Kentucky DerbyHats

Dee's Crafts in Louisville for design-your-own hats.

deescrafts.com/hats/…hat_making_at_dees.pdf

You can buy the stuff and make it yourself...or they will make one for you. Call to see how much advance notice is needed if you want them to make the hat. They are busy this time of year.

Edited: 25 April 2012, 05:20
Missoula, Montana
Level Contributor
82 posts
3. Re: Kentucky DerbyHats

Thank you for both of these posts. Still not what I thought, but definitly places we can go. I was kinda under the assumption that it was almost like a market place that there were a number of hat vendors at. You could browse a number of diferent tables and pick out the hat youliked and they would accesorize it on the spot?

Louisville
Level Contributor
962 posts
1 review
4. Re: Kentucky DerbyHats

I'm not aware of anything like that in Louisville. Maybe someone else will know if there's something like that here. Regardless of the hat, you girls will have fun!

5. Re: Kentucky DerbyHats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Lexington