We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashland and Waveland

Which Lexington hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
south river, n.j.
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Ashland and Waveland

Can anyone tell me how much time I should alot to tour each of these sites, and what the driving time between them is. Thank you.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ashland and Waveland

If you are traveling during non rush hour times, it will take you about 15 minutes. Both tours last about an hour, although I would recommend a few minutes before and after to walk around the grounds by yourself! They are both beautiful homes!

lexington
Level Contributor
220 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ashland and Waveland

Only way you get from one to the other in 15 minutes is downwind in a hurricane. Better double that.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
357 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ashland and Waveland

If you are going from Waveland to Ashland, the best route is to take Nicholasville Road to New Circle to Richmond Road (or vice versa if you are coming from Ashland).

south river, n.j.
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ashland and Waveland

Thank you for your advice!

5. Re: Ashland and Waveland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2013, 19:21