We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near KET Studio

Marysville
Level Contributor
241 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near KET Studio

Could anyone suggest some good hotels near the KET Studio in Lexington? We are attending an event there at the end of July and I am not very familiar with Lexington.

Thank you in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Lexington
Lexington
Kentucky
Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
367 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near KET Studio

Crowne Plaza is not too far away. There is a smaller hotel a little closer but it's on a very busy intersection and I would think it would be noisey.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
346 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near KET Studio

The University Inn would be the closest.

http://www.uinn.biz/

The Crowne Plaza would also be an easy trip, but is about a mile further. There are a few other options on South Broadway as well such as Holiday Inn Express, Springhill Suites, and The Inn on Broadway that may meet your needs.

Mentioned in this post
Inn on Broadway
Inn on Broadway
128 Reviews
Lexington, KY
Marysville
Level Contributor
241 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near KET Studio

Thank you for the replies. I will check them out. One more question, how far by car is Downtown Lexington?

Mentioned in this post
Lexington
Lexington
Kentucky
Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
367 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near KET Studio

Maybe a mile to downtown. University Inn is the one I think would be noisy. It's on the corner of a very busy intersection. It is however walkable to KET.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
243 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels near KET Studio

The Campbell House

6. Re: Hotels near KET Studio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2011, 16:17