We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wayanad in august 2018

4 posts
1 review
Wayanad in august 2018

Kindly advice regarding following things about visit to wayanad in August 2018 2nd week,stay is for 3 days.

1.Best places to visit in wayanad for 3 days.

2.Best places to stay for couple.

3.Whom to contact for sightseeing providing car with driver.

2 replies to this topic
Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
257 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: Wayanad in august 2018

Waynad is a popular tourist destination in Kerala for its natural beauty, hills and forests and that is what you can enjoy the best there. I would recommend the "Village Life Experience" program by the Responsible Tourism Cell of Kerala Tourism council.

You can download their brochure here -

https:/…village_life_experience.php

Also, I have shared further details here in my blog, which you may not find on the official website

- indiatravelblog.com/resources/3439-Wayanad-V…

For reservations and more details, you can contact your Responsible Tourism Travel Desk, Wayanad.

Ph: +91-4936-223447

vlewayanad@rtkerala.com

info@rtkerala.com

Kumarakom, India
Level Contributor
524 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Wayanad in august 2018

Hi

1. Banasura Sagar Dam, Chembra peak, Edakkal Cave, Soochippara Falls, Pookot Lake, Meanmutty Fall & Kuruva island

2. There are lot of good places to stay like Tranquil resort, Vythiri Resort, Parisons, Pepper trails, Silver woods, Wind flower etc

3. Contact tour operator / transport operators in Kozhikode for transport with driver.

Cheers !

Edited: 14 June 2018, 20:19
Reply to: Wayanad in august 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Wayanad District