We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone been to Four Seasons Resort at Okoboji Lake

omaha, nebraska
Level Contributor
155 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
anyone been to Four Seasons Resort at Okoboji Lake

trying to book last-minute lodging for a quick trip to Okoboji for the first time. There is not alot left that is affordable.

Can anyone give a review of Four Seasons Resort at Arnold's Park, IA...specifically the "motel" rooms?

Thanks so much!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Charles City, Iowa
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anyone been to Four Seasons Resort at Okoboji Lake

Hi...I am headed there this coming weekend. July 6 and 7. Did you book your stay here? I plan on rating it this weekend, so check back!

Moline, Illinois
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: anyone been to Four Seasons Resort at Okoboji Lake

My daughter, granddaughter and granddaughter's friend stayed at the Four Seasons in August 2013. The place was a disaster. The room had hand and finger print smudges on doors and trim from who knows how many other visitors. We wiped them off with towels. The box springs were stained with something pitch black, but the mattresses were clean enough. (no sign of bed bugs either). The carpet was in need of vacuuming and stayed that way all four days we were there. They brought fresh towel everyday and never cleaned anything. They did empty the trash.

The Dry Dock restaurant had good food and plenty of it. But we wanted to sit outside at both our evening and breakfast meals. Both waitresses let us know they did not appreciate having to walk outside to serve us. Eyes were rolled and service was slo-o-o-ow. I assure you tips were small. I will say it was during a colder spell in August, but the patio was open.

When I mentioned these problems to the front desk, I was told, "Sorry. I will let someone know."

I don't think anyone cared. I will never stay there again. I'll give anyone one try, but this was awful. Thank heaven we did not spend a lot of time in the room.

3. Re: anyone been to Four Seasons Resort at Okoboji Lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2017, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Okoboji