We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timeshare member

sg
6 posts
Timeshare member

I am a timeshare owner of Tierra Verde Yacht and Tennis Resort since 1989. I was told last year that the resort will result in the termination and closing of the timeshare operation.

ST. LOUIS
2 posts
1. Re: Timeshare member

I am also an owner trying to get information. I'm told that it is torn down. Sent in our proxy to sell but have heard nothing.

Others are looking for information and answers.

sg
6 posts
2. Re: Timeshare member

U can contact 1-888-728-1616 to find out more.

ST. LOUIS
2 posts
3. Re: Timeshare member

Thanx,

ed

Fort Erie
1 post
4. Re: Timeshare member

Hi Folks: I'm getting a "not in service" message when I try to call 1-888-728-1616. Anybody have any other numbers where I might be able to contact someone from the Timeshare Group?

Best Regards,

Pam

sg
6 posts
5. Re: Timeshare member

I received a mail asking us to attend a special meeting on April 23, 2007 at 8 o'clock, at 200 Madonna Boulevard, Tierra Verde, Florida.

Concord
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
6. Re: Timeshare member

I talked to A&S Ventures this morning. They are buying owner weeks for $400. What a ripoff! I see on the Pinellas county website that my week as been already been transferred to A&S but I was unable to see the full documents. This sounds a bit shady to me!! Did anyone attend the meeting in April that I was reading about in this posting?? Should have been interesting if there really was one!

Rochester
1 post
7. Re: Timeshare member

We also are timeshare owners and filled out all the paperwork and sent it in. We were there in January to see what was happening and they were still using the lobby and renting the units. There was supposed to be a court date the end of January and then a mailing in February. No mailing was received. We checked back there in April and it was all closed up and locked. The lobby was entirely cleared out. But it was still standing. What happened to the association and lawyers that were supposedly representing us?

Clearwater, FL
5 posts
8. Re: Timeshare member

I am an owner who was away and when I returned found this all going on. In Jan 07 I spoke ot someone in the office who told me it was still in litigation and I should recieve papers after updating my address. NOTHING!!! I would like some help with this.

Melbourne, FL
1 post
9. Re: Timeshare member

I am (or was) a timeshare owner of Tierra Verde Yacht and Tennis Resort. Last year I returned the Power of Attorney and have heard nothing from them since. Last night I went online to the Pinellas County website www.pinellascounty.org/public_records.htm

and discovered that a warrantee deed had been executed and recorded in May of 2007. You can view a copy of the documents online and it had the name of an attorney in St. Pete who prepared the document - Russell Cheatham, III, P.A. I'm going to try to contact him for some information. As owners, I would think that we should be receiving some documation of the "sale" or whatever.

Washington, DC
1 post
10. Re: Timeshare member

I am also an owner of a time share at Tierra Verde and executed a Power of Attorney. Does anyone have any additional information? Thanks

Get answers to your questions about Tierra Verde
Recent Conversations