We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re power of attorney

Atlantic City, N.J.
1 post
Re power of attorney

recieved a letter from the reciever of tierra verde resort stating they recieved my power of attorney letter and it says it was not used for one reason or another. It also said that I may have to attend to the problem myself. Once fixed my share of the proceeds from the sale of the resort will comefrom the result of the partition action to follow.It also stated that it could take up to 18 months to resolve.It also says if you wish to contact the reciever you have to use the resorts email address. ( hopefully someone has this email address) Please send to Connier67@AOL.COM

Yours Truly, Connie (timeshare owner at tierra verde)

ATL
1 post
1. Re: Re power of attorney

I too am a TVR owner. I have heard nothing from A&S even after i spoke with someone in their office and i was to receive information regarding a $300 settlement for my week.

Anyone else out there with info would be great. I feel like I have been robbed and the state of FL and A&S are acting like the property never existed.

I would love to get some $$ out of this debacle but i really want to make sure as an "owner" i am not held legally liable for any shady dealings by the now silent BOD and developers.

Austine Murphy

Sugar Hill, GA

austine@mindspring.com

Clearwater, FL
5 posts
2. Re: Re power of attorney

I am an owner who was away and when I returned found this all going on. In Jan 07 I spoke ot someone in the office who told me it was still in litigation and I should recieve papers after updating my address. NOTHING!!! I would like some help with this.

Get answers to your questions about Tierra Verde
Recent Conversations