We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather on Monday Feb. 2 ?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
673 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather on Monday Feb. 2 ?

Can anyone tell me the forecast for weather this coming Monday and the outlook for next week overall??

Thanks in advance.

Beaconsfield...
Level Contributor
269 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather on Monday Feb. 2 ?

According to the Weather Channel: isolated thunderstorms and wind on Mon and Tues, with some cool (by Florida standards anyway!) temperatures (63 to 66 degrees). Sunshine should be back mid-week and temperatures start to pick up again. You can get it in detail on www.weather.com - just type Sanibel into Search box and when that page comes up you will see an option to bring up the 10 day forecast.

Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,016 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather on Monday Feb. 2 ?

I've always had luck with the local NBC station in Ft Myers - they always seem to be accurate and include Sanibel in their forecasts.

http://www.nbc-2.com/Weather/7day.shtml

Have fun! Let me know if you find my 'gift'... lol.

Sanibel Island...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather on Monday Feb. 2 ?

It started out at 46 degrees this mornign but it has been an absolutely gorgeous day! It's really nice out, a little cool, but nice. Much warmer than in Mass. :) Starting Tuesday it's supposed to be an average of 65 degrees, when the weathermen say storms or rain, they are usually wrong, but you never know. We've been lucky with the weather, beautiful.

4. Re: Weather on Monday Feb. 2 ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 21:18