We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting in December, couple of questions

WWD
Virginia
Level Contributor
105 posts
10 reviews
Visiting in December, couple of questions

Hi,

We have three days in after Xmass that we can potentially spend in St. Pete or Tampa

We have two small kids (1 and 5) and were wondering if downtown St. Pete is the best choice or should we look else where?

We are interested in Tampa Aquarium, will check out other things here and there in Tampa before heading to Orlando

What would be the ideal location?

Thanks

St. Pete Beach...
Level Contributor
2,050 posts
50 reviews
1. Re: Visiting in December, couple of questions

May I suggest that you look at my answer to another family's question regarding "Hilton Bayfront, car required". I listed some places that might be of interest to your family too.

2. Re: Visiting in December, couple of questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2015, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about St. Petersburg