We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo recommendation close to Skyway Pier

Valparaiso, Indiana
Level Contributor
409 posts
92 reviews
Condo recommendation close to Skyway Pier

Looking for 2BR/2BA condo with washer/dryer in unit that is Gulf front (unobstructed view, no crossing streets to get to beach). My wife and daughters are happy to be by pool or on beach but my son and I fish all day and night. We normally stay at the Panhandle but are considering two weeks in Tampa/St. Pete area. Easy access to fishing areas is a must. Considering giving the Skyway Pier a try, asking for recommendations on condos that fit our needs that are close to the area, thanks (will be looking on VRBO but please offer suggestions)!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,588 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Condo recommendation close to Skyway Pier

You will want to be at St. Pete Beach or Pass-a-grille. You use google maps search accommodations near St. Pete Beach. Research from there.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,925 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Condo recommendation close to Skyway Pier

Try the Gulf Gate Condo in SPB. The Skyway Pier is a relatively easy 20 minute drive, or you can fish off the (intercoastal) pier in nearby Pass-a-Grille (5 min drive)

http://www.gulfgateresort.com/

You can also take your catch to nearby Sea Critters Restaurant, where they will cook your catch and serve it to you with 2 side dishes and bread, etc. for about $9 per person.

Edited: 18 October 2014, 03:42
3. Re: Condo recommendation close to Skyway Pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2015, 20:21
Get answers to your questions about St. Petersburg