We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach front condo with 1 year old

New York City
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beach front condo with 1 year old

Hi, I'm traveling with a 1 year old to St. Petes and looking for a beach front condo to stay in with my fam - does anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking for something with really easy access to the beach, ie no driving....thanks!

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach front condo with 1 year old

You will want to look in Saint Pete Beach, a separate but adjacent municipality. St Petersburg itself has no Gulf beaches. Take a look at the Gulf Gate resort. It is directly beachfront, and conveniently located within walking distance to shops and restaurants.

www.gulfgateresort.com

Portadown, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach front condo with 1 year old

I second Gulf Gate.

Right on the beach and all the comforts of home.

3. Re: Beach front condo with 1 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about St. Petersburg