We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Party in St. Pete

Jacksonville...
4 posts
Save Topic
Bachelorette Party in St. Pete

hey there- planning a bachelorette for my sister in June and looking for suggestions. 10 girls who are early 30s. We are going to do the Pedal Pub but looking for beach dinner suggestions, bars we need to hit and any thoughts on day spas. Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Florida
Level Contributor
21 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Party in St. Pete

Pass a Grille beach is very quiet, has a few restaurants and has gorgeous sunsets. It is south of St. Pete beach. On St. Pete beach,there are some bars affiliated with the hotels right on the beach. My daughter had a bridesmaid party at the Blue Fugu. It's not on the beach directly (upstairs in strip shopping mall) but loads of fun. If you are seeking bars for fun, downtown St Pete (by your Pedal Pub) would be better. For a more sedate or older crowd, the beaches would fill that need. You could also do both on different nights. Enjoy your visit and wedding!

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
550 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Party in St. Pete

As stated above, Blue Fugu is awesome! If you're doing the pedal pub, you'll be downtown, places to check out down this way include The Estate, Room 901, MacDinton's. Mandarin Hide, Iberian Rooster. If you like beer and a more laid back environment, Cage Brewing and Three Daughters are fun. The Vinoy in downtown St. Pete offers day spa packages, but I am sure resorts like the Don Cesar on St. Pete Beach offer spa days as well. Jimmy B's, Postcard Inn, Toasted Monkey, Undertow are the main beach bars on the beach.

Reply to: Bachelorette Party in St. Pete
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted