We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American Express $100 Gift Card Giveaway, Part 2!

Which Perdido Key hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pensacola, FL
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
American Express $100 Gift Card Giveaway, Part 2!

The American Express free $100 gift card giveaway program was just renewed for a short time with an extremely limited number of new gift cards just in from BP.

You can register online, then book and stay at a qualified vacation property and get a $100 gift card for each night you book, up to $300 in AmEx gift cards. The stay must be between 9/21 and 10/15.

The new cards just become available today and they are going really fast. The Perdido Key Chamber has posted details on their Web site at www.VisitPerdido.com.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: American Express $100 Gift Card Giveaway, Part 2!

Thank you for posting this info. We took advantage of it & stayed this past weekend in PK. We stayed 3 nights & got 3 $100. Am Ex. gift cards. We used the majority of it there @ the Wal Mart & the rest on gas to get home.

This was our 2nd time to Perdido & we liked even better than the 1st. The weather & beach were beautiful! We stayed @ Sandy Key & really liked it.

Thanks again for the gift card post, we would have never heard about it.

Pensacola, FL
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: American Express $100 Gift Card Giveaway, Part 2!

I'm so happy you were able to participate in the gift card promotion! And I'm really glad your stay was so wonderful. Thank you so much for letting me know. I have just found out that we will be doing another gift card promotion beginning in January so stay tuned! Thank you again and I hope to hear from you in the future :) Caron

3. Re: American Express $100 Gift Card Giveaway, Part 2!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2011, 17:33
Get answers to your questions about Perdido Key
More Perdido Key Topics