We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast place between PCB and Seaside

Slinger, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
322 posts
9 reviews
Breakfast place between PCB and Seaside

Hello everyone, many years ago, we ate breakfast at a place between Seaside and PCB, I believe it was on Hwy 98. The restaurant had coffee pots at each table and the breakfast was fantastic. Does this ring a bell for anyone? Thanks!

6 replies to this topic
Montgomery, Alabama
Level Contributor
586 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Breakfast place between PCB and Seaside

Donut Hole?

Slinger, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
322 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Breakfast place between PCB and Seaside

That definitely could be it! It was years ago so I can't remember exactly, but that could be the place! Did they have coffee pots/makers at each table at some point? I'm not sure why that keeps coming to mind. Thank you!

Apalachicola...
Level Contributor
3,539 posts
121 reviews
3. Re: Breakfast place between PCB and Seaside

Thomas Donuts in Laguna Beach has been around nearly 50 years. I’m almost sure you are referring to Thomas. http://thomasdonutandsnackshop.com/

Slinger, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
322 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Breakfast place between PCB and Seaside

No, it wasn't Thomas' Donuts. We've been there before so I know the place pretty well. I think it was the Donut Hole. Thanks!

Apalachicola...
Level Contributor
3,539 posts
121 reviews
5. Re: Breakfast place between PCB and Seaside

The donut hole in Inlet Beach is a new addition- not there years ago. The original Donut Hole is west of Seaside in Santa Rosa. Keep searching! I’m driving through on Friday and will keep my eyes peeled. 🙂

Slinger, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
322 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: Breakfast place between PCB and Seaside

Thank you! We'll be down there in 3 weeks and wondered if it was still around. Otherwise, I'd be happy to take other suggestions for great breakfast places!

Reply to: Breakfast place between PCB and Seaside
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted