We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween Horror Nights 2013

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Halloween Horror Nights 2013

Hello we want to book Halloween horror nights frequent pass does any1 think the express pass would be good to have aswell? Any tips for the Halloween horror nights?

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2013

Look at Orlando Informer website for lots of info.......it will depend on when you want to go

Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2013

Yes express pass would be a good idea, it's an amazing night and every night is busy, I'm there this year and this is always one of the highlights of my holiday

Ashton, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2013

Are people expected to dress up at the HHN?

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2013

You're not allowed to dress up - no costumes or masks can be worn...

They say "your own terrified face will be enough"... LOL

halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/know-befor…

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2013

Anyone know about any discount codes for the HHN tickets? There was a post for one last year, but haven't seen one this year...

tripadvisor.com/…51503550

Thanks!

Ashton, United...
Level Contributor
122 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2013

Haha thats brilliant thanks :) Im not the dressing up type but everone else did u would get in the spirit, happier i dont ghave to now.

Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2013

I know people are not asking how good this night is but I want to say this night is off the chain walking dead was the theme last year, good adult evening out......enjoy

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2013

Danielsleigh - cool. Is the theme a secret until it opens, or do you know what it is for this year? Thanks.

Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2013

Yeah this year is cabin in the woods and evil dead theme I can't wait, we're there on 21st sept and enjoying it all.

Bradenton, Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Halloween Horror Nights 2013

We were there Oct 13th, and we didn't have a very good time. We made it through one house, and refused to wait 90 minutes in line for the others. There were too many people in the park, there was a 20 minute wait @ the ladies bathroom (wife not happy).