We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hhn 23

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Topic
hhn 23

I posted this in the wrong forum.

Here it goes, I know that someone has posted somewhere that one night tickets for HHN 23 are on sale but I can't find it anywhere. Are they on sale or it is yet to come?

I believe it is included in the multi-ticket but we do not want multi-ticket only a single ticket.

Cheers

FRESTER
Level Contributor
593 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hhn 23

Orlando ticket deals have the Freaquent fear pass for sale at £55.I was going to go on the 31st Oct and 2nd Nov but because the 2nd Nov is a Saturday It looks like I would have to buy two separate tickets because Saturdays don't seem to be included in the multi day passes,or at least they were not other years.

Might just opt for Halloween night now and leave it at that :(

Scotland
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hhn 23

Thank you and it seems that the single ticket is not for sale yet?

FRESTER
Level Contributor
593 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hhn 23

Single tickets should be onsale from Universal next week.

4. Re: hhn 23

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 15:16