We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney "sit down" dining

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mississippi
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Disney "sit down" dining

I have the disney package that has one sit down meal per day. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good place to go. We will be there 4 nights. It is just me and my husband and we will be on our honeymoon. We like most everything but Chinese or Japanese food. Thanks!

pa
Level Contributor
53,725 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney "sit down" dining

Welcome to the forum and Congratulations

When are you going and where are you staying ?

My list of favourites is quite long so will try and narrow it down for you ;)

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney "sit down" dining

here is the list with menus

http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

then the favourites can be told later ;-)

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
10,973 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney "sit down" dining

Hiya Sa7776~~~~~~~~~If you like good steaks,I would suggest the Yachtsman Steakhouse,at Disney's Yacht+& Beach Club Resort. It has a little more upscale feeling (IMHO) for a honeymoon couple than some of the other sit down meals,and a bit more "grown up" for a Diz hotel. Great food..serious calories..yum! It would be a nice place to have dinner on a day you're visiting Epcot. It's a nice easy stroll from the park,or if you're tired,you can even take a boat over there.

http://allears.net/menu/menu_ys.htm

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
1,924 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney "sit down" dining

We are honeymooning in sept and are on the dining plan also you should check out allears.org for menus so you can make reservations. I recommend coral reef for couples and also chefs de France.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,308 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney "sit down" dining

We like Narcoosees,chefs de France,Artists Point,Coral Reef and Chef Mickey's. Morocco is pretty good at the table service restaurant. Jiko is very good. check www,disneyfoodblogs.com for some great ideas

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,761 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney "sit down" dining

My favorites include LeCellier at Epcot (reservations are hard to get though), Liberty Tree Tavern at Magic Kingdom, Kona Cafe at the Polynesian resort, Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary, and Trail's End over at Ft. Wilderness.

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
1,924 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney "sit down" dining

I almost forgot about Boma!!

8. Re: Disney "sit down" dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 14:47