We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bibbidi Bobbidi walk-in appointments?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
142 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bibbidi Bobbidi walk-in appointments?

We'll be at WDW next week and are hoping to get in at BBB with our daughter. We haven't finalized a specific touring plan or schedule, so I'm not sure about making a reservation (or even if we can get one at this late date). Does anyone have experience walking in at BBB at either location (Magic Kingdom or Downtown Disney)?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi walk-in appointments?

If you don't want to be disappointed I would make that call. I wouldn't want your little girl to be all excited about having her makeover only to get there and be disappointed because they are all booked up.

We were at WDW last week and the BBB at DTD was always heaving!

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
20,359 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi walk-in appointments?

I think it would be pretty chancy to walk in,especially if you promised your child.We have found a nice alternative is the Barber Shop in the MK which does fancy hairdos-we don't like the glopped on makeup and nails at BBB in any case though we did allow it a couple of times-far prefer the Barber Shop and we bring our own Princess dress.If you want to do it though-make a reservation even if it is the day before

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
142 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi walk-in appointments?

Thanks for the info. So far, DD doesn't know about it, so there won't be that disappointment if it doesn't work out. I'll call to see what's available and maybe that will help finalize our plan. I'll definitely keep the barber ship in mind, too. Great suggestion.

4. Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi walk-in appointments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2013, 19:26