Hi TripAdvisor friends! I just returned yesterday from a 10-day trip to the World. With a family of 5 on the Dining Plan, we had 50 snack credits between us. Here is a countdown of the Top 10 Best-Used DP Snack Credits from our trip:
9. Butterfinger Cupcake (DHS - Starring Rolls) - I was dying to try this from the pictures I had seen. It was a little different than I expected - the Butterfinger topping formed a kind of hard shell over the frosting. I like sweet, but the frosting was just a little much for me. The cupcake itself was good, and the chocolate center was delish!
8. Itzakadoozies (DHS - Fantasmic stadium) - I had seen pictures of these too, and what we got was different from the pictures. I expected a long spiral ice pop, but these were smaller and shaped like traditional popcycles. They had three layers with different flavors, and my kids gave them three thumbs up.
7. Frozen Lemonade (DHS - Min & Bill's Dockside Diner) - We got a round for the whole family, and these were better than expected - a light, fluffy consistency and not too sweet or sour. Very refreshing when we were hot and thirsty!
6. M&M Brownie (DHS - Starring Rolls) - My daughter's snack choice, which she shared with me. Rich and delishious, just like it looks.
5. Carrot Cake Cookie (DHS - Writer's Stop) - This was huge and awesome. The only thing cookie-ish about it was the shape - it's basically two pieces of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting sandwiched between them.
4. Magic Cookie Bar (Port Orleans Riverside - Riverside Mill) - Wonderful cookie bars with chocolate and butterscotch chips, nuts and coconut. If you cut it in half, it would still be a good sized treat.
3. School Bread (Epcot - Kringla Bakeri in Norway) - Great! This has a coconut flavor and a cream-filled center.
2. Dole Whip Float (Magic Kingdom - Aloha Isle) - We got pineapple ice cream with pineapple juice. The pineapple ice cream was sublime! Next time I'd get it without the pineapple juice.
1. Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel (Animal Kingdom - various carts) - This was great! Served warm and filled with jalapeno cheese. It was not very spicy at all, and all three of my kids loved it. I can't wait to go back and get another one (or two, or three....)