We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flex Ticket

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Flex Ticket

This may seem a stupid question, but if I buy a flex ticket do I have to use it on consecutive days or can I use it anytime during my visit to Orlando? Thanks.

glasgow
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flex Ticket

Valid for 14 days from first activation.

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flex Ticket

as stated above you have 14 days in wich to use it, you can go to a park one day skip 2 days and then go to another park.

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flex Ticket

Thanks - that's exactly what I needed to know.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,078 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flex Ticket

You are also able to do muliple parks in one day..Start at Sea World, Aquatica or Wet N Wild in the afternoon and then US in the evening!!

And this can be done over and over again through out your stay. (If you have the energy, that is)

This ticket gives you unlimited visits for 14 consecutive days...if you buy the Busch Garden option, you will also have transportation included to Tampa Bay!!

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flex Ticket

That's handy to know about Busch Gardens. We may not hire a car so were going to give that one a miss, but if you say transportation is included we may well do that too. Thanks.

6. Re: Flex Ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 02:18