We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do infants need any type of park tickets

UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Do infants need any type of park tickets

Hi Everyone,

think this is a silly question but wanted to be sure. I know Infants (i..e kids under 3) get into the parks for free. But do they need any type of ticket still or just the paying adults.

A couple of sites I was looking at for tickets had an option to list infants in the number of tickets to add to basket, wasn't sure why they would do that.

Thanks!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Do infants need any type of park tickets

No under 3's don't need any typre of tickets :)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
711 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do infants need any type of park tickets

All of the major parks do not require infants 2 and under to buy a ticket. If they are nearly two and look old for their age take some ID (passport or copy of birth cert). We were asked a few times about our son who looked old for his age.

Use the child swap line if you don't want junior to ride.

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do infants need any type of park tickets

He does look older, I think it's the beer

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
711 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do infants need any type of park tickets

Beer or Beard?

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Do infants need any type of park tickets

Beer. and very talented to hold it with his feet that way

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
20,313 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Do infants need any type of park tickets

Not for the parks but for restaurant reservations-even though they eat free if they are under 3-youneed tolist children so thetable is big enough for the high chairs or booster seats

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
711 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Do infants need any type of park tickets

carmela27, now I get your comment. Just in case there are any social workers on this forum, I should point out that it is only lite beer.

UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Do infants need any type of park tickets

lol, thanks everyone. I assumed this was the case but thought I was better off checking now.

My son will only be 9 months when we go so I don't think I'll have to worry about proving his age :)

9. Re: Do infants need any type of park tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 06:18