We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Candlelight Processional ?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
852 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Candlelight Processional ?

Aloha We still can't decide which restaurant to choose and which narrartor to see. I do know we want to attend the last show at 8:15pm. The restaurants we have narrowed it down to Les Chefs de France,Tutto Italia or Hacienda de San Angel, we have looked at all the menus and like them all.

AS far as the narrators go I was planning on going the night Epcot has XMH pm which is Whoopi Goldberg or is better to go on a non XMH night and see Isabella Rossellini.

I appreciate any tips that will help us decide.

Aloha

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Candlelight Processional ?

A couple of years ago we saw Whoopi Goldberg narrate, and she was excellent -a very expressive distinctive voice. But I can't compare as didn't see Isabella Rossellini. We ate at the Rose and Crown because the kids couldn't find things on the other menus that they liked. The food was fine but I would have preferred to try one that you are considering, I'm sure they would all be lovely.

pa
Level Contributor
53,132 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Candlelight Processional ?

My vote goes to Whoopi and Hacienda :)

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
852 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Candlelight Processional ?

Thanks girls, do you think going on the night with XMH will be ok too?

Truckee, Ca
Level Contributor
121 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Candlelight Processional ?

ooh Whoopie would be great.

When we went, James Earl Jones read. STILL gives me shivers when I think about it - one of my all time favorite WDW memories.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Candlelight Processional ?

If you will be there for Whoopi and Isabella, that means you will also be there for "TBD" who is between them. As the dinner packages don't go on sale for over two weeks, you might have to re-evaluate your choice if the "narrator to be named later" is known by then.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
852 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Candlelight Processional ?

This is true GoPenguins, decisions, decisions. What is your vote for the restaurant we should try.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Candlelight Processional ?

I can't really opine on the restaurants, as the only one of the three of your finalists where I have eaten is Tutto Italia. The foood was very good there, but I cannot compare it to your other two choices.

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Candlelight Processional ?

In case some people missed it, WDWMagic.com is reporting that Whoopi Goldberg has apparently bowed out as a narrator this year. She was supposed to be the narrator on 12/2 and 12/3, but the official WDW site is now saying "TBD" for that date:

…go.com/parks/…

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
852 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Candlelight Processional ?

Mahalo for the update GoPenguins, keep us posted.

Aloha

isle of wight
Level Contributor
817 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Candlelight Processional ?

we are going to this for the very first time any one got any tips for this for me thanx