We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At the Hilton Bonnet Creek now!

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
At the Hilton Bonnet Creek now!

If any of you are headed out to this hotel , wanted to confirm that this hotel is top notch. Great service, lovely rooms and a fantastic pool with lazy river and slide that not just the kids are enjoying. Well worth a look at compared to disney properties

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
41 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At the Hilton Bonnet Creek now!

Wonderful! We are coming to FL. later this summer - but I am confused about Bonnet Creek. Are there multiple resorts? A Windham and a Hilton? Is one better/worse. Some of the TA reviews have been less than enthusiastic.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,224 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: At the Hilton Bonnet Creek now!

Bonnet Creek Resort is the general area down Chelonia Parkway off of Buena Vista Drive near Downtown Disney. As it happens, when people say "Bonnet Creek" I find they are usually referring to the Wyndham time share which was there first, but it is now joined by the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and its neighbor the Waldorf Astoria both of which opened in October. Call it two different places based on the brands or three because of the different accommodation choices, but clarification is definitely needed now when asking questions or reading reviews. Having stayed at the Hilton and toured the Waldorf I would agree that they are very nice. Can't comment on the Wyndham

3. Re: At the Hilton Bonnet Creek now!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 18:16