We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Muffins

sunderland
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
Muffins

Hi where’s the best place to get muffins like mega ones the size of your head???

Near international drive if possible

And cheeses 🧀 cake 🍰

Thanks you beautiful people

25 replies to this topic
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
37,961 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Muffins

I'm trying to think of the last time I had a muffin of any size that really knocked my socks off.

I got nothin.

(my own kitchen not included...but I only make muffins maybe 2-3 times a year!)

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,419 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Muffins

It's not a muffin, but if your head is not as big as it looks this might do the job.

You can get them in Lard lads donuts in Springfield at Universal Studios.

https:/…o.jpg

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Muffins

Wasn't overly impressed with panera bread, it was nice but my sandwich was quite small. Publix do great subs and chicken. The bakery products always look got too.

Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Muffins

For pastries and muffins etc, Panera Bread does the job and I’m sure will be located somewhere on or near Idrive. If the original post person wants muffins, give this place a go.

For the other food they serve, I agree, portions sizes are smaller than other places. But I like that and the food is good and fairly quick, order, eat, job done. 😋 makes a change from burgers and fries (for us, with our kids).

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
19,779 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Muffins

Also at Panera you can choose half a sandwich and a soup which is really handy

I've only been to one at The Loop and one on the 192 - both fine - it's just a bit of lunch - not a fine dining experience 😂

To the OP with the shrunken head - Publix sell very nice very big birthday cakes

Edited: 24 June 2018, 19:21
Reply to: Muffins
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted