We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

McDonald's International Drive

7 posts
McDonald's International Drive

Hello,

Does anybody know if the McDonald's located in International Drive (the one which is the biggest on Earth, and has a Walgreens less than a minute away) has mobile offers? I checked inside the app... I was able to locate the exact same place this McDonald's is located with the help of Google Maps and it doesn't even shows the McDonald's... If it appeared, i could see if has mobile offers, but...

19 replies to this topic
Va
Level Contributor
12,066 posts
15 reviews
11. Re: McDonald's International Drive

If McDonalds is your budget, maybe you should look at Wawa a block away. Priced similar to McDonalds, but much better options. Probably the best deal in the area considering quality to price. Sure it is a gas station and you have to eat at picnic tables outside, but my goodness they make great sandwiches.

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
20,110 posts
48 reviews
12. Re: McDonald's International Drive

McDonald’s is really really inexpensive in the USA

Last year we had 2 sausage and egg muffins and 2 coffees for $2.50 - that’s almost giving it away

Only ate there on our first morning Mike honest - we had nothing in the villa to eat 😬

To the OP - somewhere like Denny’s or even a buffet is much more filling than McDonalds and better value for money - just sayin

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
86 reviews
13. Re: McDonald's International Drive

The McDonald on the intersection with international drive and and sand lake is not “the biggest on earth” it is the” world largest entertainment McDonald’s” it’s tbe play area that makes it big, I personally don’t u deerstalker d why people travel so far from home and go to places you can get on your local high street, there is so much variety and better places to get food than McDonald’s

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
14,686 posts
129 reviews
14. Re: McDonald's International Drive

Now, now simple_stoo

I'll have you know, I travel everywhere in my deerstalker, it stops my head from burning;-);-)...lol...

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
256 posts
37 reviews
15. Re: McDonald's International Drive

I think we all do Mike. First thing I pack, it's elementary.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
14,686 posts
129 reviews
16. Re: McDonald's International Drive

Excellent response Tony, excellent:-):-)...lol...

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
19,280 posts
61 reviews
17. Re: McDonald's International Drive

I think the OP explained why they eat at McDonalds every day....the exchange rate.

Edited: 28 November 2017, 22:32
Iowa
Level Contributor
10,522 posts
39 reviews
18. Re: McDonald's International Drive

Yes, the McDonalds participates in the app coupons.

19. Re: McDonald's International Drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 November 2017, 07:35

Reply to: McDonald's International Drive
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted