We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

npr...first timer

npr...first timer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 20:42

5 replies to this topic
Illinois
Level Contributor
10 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: npr...first timer

Not sure about Hudson Villas... I've been to New Port Richey many times. It is more laid back than Orlando/Tampa area. Less traffic too. New Port Richey is an older area but I don't feel unsafe. We have played at the indoor Monster Glow Golf course a couple times. Rent a boat or hire a guide and go fishing or to an island. Check out and visit Tarpon Springs. On the Cottee River is a really tropical Tiki bar on the EAST side of the Highway 19. I can't remember what's it's called.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
4 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: npr...first timer

Couple of things you might look into... Miss Daisy Boat Tour, the Nature areas, Old Time Pottery Store, nearby Tarpon Springs...

TAMPA
1 post
2 reviews
3. Re: npr...first timer

If you make it back be sure to go kayaking at week wache (sp?) state park. It is a beautiful river with clear clear water. Want to go on a hot day so you can take advantage of the rope jumps along the river. They have a shuttle service that loads the kayak when you reach then end and gives you ride back to your car. Its about $35 for a kayak, single or tandem. One of the best experiences I've had since moving to the area a little over a year ago.

Franklin Lakes, New...
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: npr...first timer

It's an ugly area. Really low class and bad beaches. Check Sarasota. Good Luck!

Franklin Lakes, New...
Level Contributor
21 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: npr...first timer

It's an ugly area, low class, bad beaches, check Sarasota instead. Good luck!

Reply to: npr...first timer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about New Port Richey