We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle to and from airport in Fort Myers to Naples

ma
Level Contributor
130 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle to and from airport in Fort Myers to Naples

Does anyone know of a reasonable and reliable way I can get to and from the airport to Naples. I will be renting a car but it is in Naples. Just need ride to and from airport.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle to and from airport in Fort Myers to Naples

The only airport shuttle service is Alligator alley Express and they charge 55.00 per person one way and make you wait for other passengers. A regulated taxi is only 60.00 to north/central Naples. Why wouldn't you rent your car from Ft. Myers airport?

ma
Level Contributor
130 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle to and from airport in Fort Myers to Naples

The cars are very expensive that week at the airport and much cheaper in Naples.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle to and from airport in Fort Myers to Naples

It will run between 60 and 65 dollars plus tip each way depending on which part of Naples you are going to for a taxi. This will be your least expensive option especially if you're not traveling alone. Is a rental car more than 150.00 additional to pick up in Ft. Myers? If not then then picking up at Ft. Myers is your best bet.

Nutley, New Jersey
Level Contributor
328 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle to and from airport in Fort Myers to Naples

I suggest you check several car rental websites as I have never found rentals from the Ft Myers airport to be particularly expensive. try a google search for car rental coupons and you may get a few good leads. Also, if you are a Costco member, use their website to get some really good discounts on car rentals.

5. Re: Shuttle to and from airport in Fort Myers to Naples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 19:27
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations