We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will I get bored?

kent
Level Contributor
62 posts
14 reviews
Will I get bored?

So after deliberating we have decided on Naples for a base for out 5 night trip, we are considering the Naples Grade but I have a few questions

From here, will we be able to access the Everglades? Is there enough in and around Naples to keep me occupied for 5!days?Will there be enough places so walk/drive to for evening entertainment/dinner places so people watch. How is Naples during the evening?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,647 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Will I get bored?

Not sure when you are planning to visit, some areas of the Everglades National Park and Big Cypress Preserve are still closed due to Hurricane Irma damage, as of Oct 7, 2017.

https://www.nps.gov/ever/index.htm

Naples has a zoo, botanical gardens, shopping, restaurants, local historical museums, beaches. boat tours.

Not sure if this is enough for you and what you expect for evenings. Naples is an up-scale area, it is not party-central..

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
64 reviews
2. Re: Will I get bored?

You don't say when you're planning on being in Naples. The portion of the Everglades National Park near Naples was heavily damaged by Irma and is closed for the time being.

In fact, Naples Grande is closed until December 15.

5th Avenue and 3rd Street are mostly open with lots of places to eat and shop. Naples is not known for nightlife.

Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
3. Re: Will I get bored?

The short answer is , Naples is the polar opposite of Panama City FL spring break

London, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
4. Re: Will I get bored?

Depends what you like doing but for 5 days, I think there enough walking/hiking/things to see & do/dining options to keep you busy.

Never been to Panama City at spring break but I bet that analogy is true apart from Blue Martini at happy hour.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,382 posts
117 reviews
5. Re: Will I get bored?

Mercato has a few bars/clubs that stay open late if that interests you.

Also the Comedy Club.

6. Re: Will I get bored?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2018, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Naples
Recent Conversations