We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami Beach with kids (7 and 10)

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Miami Beach with kids (7 and 10)

I'm looking for advice on places (hotels/condos 4/5*) to stay in Miami in June for a family of 4 (incl. 2 boys aged 7 and 10). We'll be there only 2 nights and don't want to do much driving. A beachfront hotel would be ideal. Advice on activities would also be welcome. Many thanks.

Mentioned in this post
2 replies to this topic
miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
14,564 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miami Beach with kids (7 and 10)

clann>

Miami is an urban "city" destination and Miami Beach is the seaside - 2 different cities entirely.

Swipe over to the Miami Beach page and enter your trip dates and budget into the search field at the top of the page. Best location will be within post code 33139. South Beach has many activities you can access on foot.

AG

Mentioned in this post
South Beach
South Beach
17,632 Reviews
Miami Beach, FL
Level Contributor
177 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Miami Beach with kids (7 and 10)

I’ll let other suggest hotels, but as for things to do I’d suggest South Pointe Park, Miami Beach Boardwalk (you could rent bikes) Lincoln Road for eating, shopping, people watching) Espanola Way. Perhaps a walking tour of the Art Deco District. With kids not sure if you’d want to any water sports...wave runners, parasailing etc. it will be quite warm in June. Use lots of sunblock. :-)

Key Biscayne is nice as well, but you’d need a car or Uber. Cheers.

Mentioned in this post
South Pointe Park
South Pointe Park
2,415 Reviews
Miami Beach, FL
Lincoln Road
Lincoln Road
15,828 Reviews
Miami Beach, FL
Espanola Way
Espanola Way
2,248 Reviews
Miami Beach, FL
Art Deco Tours
Art Deco Tours
979 Reviews
Miami Beach, FL
Reply to: Miami Beach with kids (7 and 10)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted