We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent a week or day

Guayaquil, Ecuador
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Topic
Rent a week or day

I will be traveling from April 16 to May 2, we are a couple 30 +, I'll be coming to miami on 16 and traveling to new york on 19, coming back from washington to orlando on 25, leaving on a cruise from the port of miami the 27 and back 30, and returning from Miami on May 2.

Now, I need vehicle on days 16 to 19 in Miami, from 25 Orlando to 27 at Miami, and 30 to May 2 at Miami.

Do you Think it is better to rent the car for the week of April 25 to May 2 ($ 200) and park at the port for 3 days ($ 60) or 2 days rental ($ 100) and 2 days rental ($ 100)

On the first 3 days, as I will be in ft lauderdale these days and just going to sawgrass, I do not need to pay ($ 150) to rent a car or i must??.

Thanks for the tips

Guayaquil, Ecuador
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent a week or day

Any Help, please.

I don't know it's better to rent the whole week and park the car at POM or rent two days, cuise and rent another two days.

2. Re: Rent a week or day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2013, 05:18