We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire one way from Miami to Orlando

Barbados
Level Contributor
148 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire one way from Miami to Orlando

Looking for a car rental company at Miami Airport (know we have to use the shuttle to get to the car hire place in Miami) that has an return office in Orlando close to Florida Hotel at Florida Mall as opposed to returning the car to Orlando Airport and then having to get a taxi to the hotel.

Best Seller
Speedboat Sightseeing Tour of Miami
165 Reviews
from USD 38.00*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
398 Reviews
from USD 49.99*
USD 75.00
Miami to Key West Day Trip with...
30 Reviews
from USD 39.00*
Miami, FL
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire one way from Miami to Orlando

I would post this in the Orlando forum.

I know some hotels have car rental agencies located in the lobby. Maybe one is near your hotel, or if you use Enterprise rental car, they will give you a ride back to the hotel if you find a location close enough. Call them, as I have used their service to a home, but not to a hotel.

Yogi

Barbados
Level Contributor
148 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire one way from Miami to Orlando

Thanks Yogi. I did contact them as Florida Hotel does have Enterprise desk in the hotel however I was advised that I could not drop off at that location :(

I will try posting the same query in the Orlando forum and see if anything turns up.

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,539 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire one way from Miami to Orlando

I think usually for one way, Enterprise only lets you drop off at hotels. Avis however do let you do one way to various locations, my parents always use them to tour the states. Maybe give them a try?

Jess

Barbados
Level Contributor
148 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire one way from Miami to Orlando

Thanks Jess - I have in fact booked with Avis as they are about 2 miles away from our destination in Orlando.

5. Re: Car hire one way from Miami to Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 10:16