We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miami & Orlando

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
25 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Miami & Orlando

My partner and I are looking to travel to Florida next year and hoping to spend half our time and moving onto Orlando. We don’t know the USA at all and will need to research but does anyone have any suggestions?

Best Seller
Speedboat Sightseeing Tour of Miami
142 Reviews
from USD 38.00*
Special Offer
Key West Day Trip
397 Reviews
from USD 49.99*
USD 75.00
Special Offer
Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure...
348 Reviews
from USD 51.00*
USD 58.00
3 replies to this topic
m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
7,740 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Miami & Orlando

Can you please rephrase the question. I am not sure what you're asking specifically.

How many days in total? How do you plan to travel between Orlando and Miami? Is the flight arriving in Miami?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
15,551 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Miami & Orlando

Im with rk2005 on this one, the devil is in the details, none of which you've provided.

The more info you provide the better responses you can expect...

Level Contributor
177 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Miami & Orlando

I’m guessing you mean spending half your time in Miami and the other in Orlando. For Miami, you might want to stay over in Miami Beach. You’re posting on the city of Miami subforum which is a separate city across the bay. you might want to post specific questions on that subforum. Telling us when your traveling, interests etc will help us provide tips. Summer is low season here (cheaper) but very warm and humid. November through May the temps are milder and prices will reflect. Cheers.

Edited: 16 May 2018, 09:24
Reply to: Miami & Orlando
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted