We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Mary Ruth's Chris dress code?

Eau Claire...
Level Contributor
487 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Lake Mary Ruth's Chris dress code?

I'll be visiting Lake Mary Ruth's Chris soon. As I'm starting to get my clothes together to bring along I am wondering what the dress code is like at this location. Can nicely pressed jeans be worn with heels and a blouse? Or should slacks/skirt be worn? Any input would be helpful, thank you!

3 replies to this topic
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
38,136 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Mary Ruth's Chris dress code?

It's certainly not formal, but jeans are probably not ideal.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,393 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lake Mary Ruth's Chris dress code?

I'd go with slacks or skirt. I usually wear Dockers and a dress shirt. My wife usually wears a dress. Being Florida my guess is they won't be overly picky about the dress code, but you'd probably feel better going a little dressier.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,393 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lake Mary Ruth's Chris dress code?

I know this is an older post but....

We were in Ruth Chris the other night for dinner. I wore a suit and tie, and I believe I was the only one that did. I didn't really check to see if anybody was wearing jeans, but I would not have been at all surprised. I also don't recall any t-shirts, although a couple of folks came kind of close. So, anything halfway dressy should work just fine.

Reply to: Lake Mary Ruth's Chris dress code?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lake Mary
Recent Conversations