We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cuban Coffee Queen

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Cuban Coffee Queen

I noticed this new restaurant that has yet to be mentioned. It interests me since they open at 6:30 am and the B&B I will be staying at doesn't have coffee available until 8:30 am, way to late for me. I will be within a couple of blocks of it and expect I will be making daily trips to it.

http://www.cubancoffeequeen.net/ccq/

Western...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cuban Coffee Queen

ybb, looks like it is located very close to the corner of Eaton and Margaret St. We will check it out in May.

PJ

Grand Rapids mi
Destination Expert
for South Haven
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cuban Coffee Queen

gee, YBB, we couldn't tell you are a morning person,,,,maybe except for the times of your first post in the mornings!!!

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cuban Coffee Queen

Lol, Socrog, and/or a night person given the time stamps of some of my other posts. But, yeah, even on vacation I can't sleep in. Last year I would be at the Coffee Plantation waiting for it to open at 7 am. It was easier in that respect when I stayed on the other side of the island and had the 24 hour Sandy's Cafe available.

Gerrish Island...
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cuban Coffee Queen

www.facebook.com/album.php…

Hope this works,

Ula

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cuban Coffee Queen

Not a member of Facebook, sorry.

columbus, in
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cuban Coffee Queen

Thanks for sending the picture!

SDT
Key West
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
9,746 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cuban Coffee Queen

I have been there a couple times and had delivery. It is right next to the entrance to Waterfront Market. They have good coffee and sandwiches at very reasonable prices.

Ironton, Ohio
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cuban Coffee Queen

I am going down the end of Dec . and this place looks like a must!

Key West
Level Contributor
296 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cuban Coffee Queen

I don't drink coffee but a good friend can't stop talking about the place. Said the prices were pretty good too.

Key West, FL
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cuban Coffee Queen

Whoops, here I am again: Cuban Coffee Queen is excellent!

First, the coffee is exceptional. Next the foods are all hand-prepared and fresh made. Next next, they are enviro-conscientious (they use enviro-friendly cups and service, and are big proponents of recycling—including a bike made of recycled Cafe Bustello cans.

Plus, it all just feels right. The whole thing is done really well, contemporary but sticking to the roots of cuban coffee and foods.

Incidentally, owner Paul Menta is notable for more than great coffees and great sandwiches: I believe it was 2001 when he KITE-SURFED from Key West to Cuba!

BTW, Cuban Coffee Queen delivers.