We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to Miami Airport From Key Largo

Key Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
71 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation to Miami Airport From Key Largo

Can anyone advice the best way to get from Key Largo to Miami airport? (just one way required). I understand that a shuttle bus runs, is this reliable? If anyone has used it, comments on your experience of it would be much appreciated. Many Thanks

Key Largo, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key Largo
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation to Miami Airport From Key Largo

keysshuttle.com is VERY reliable.

You can also do a special one-way rental from Enterprise rental car in Key Largo (MM100 ocean side) for $55.

flowers52
Level Contributor
228 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation to Miami Airport From Key Largo

same thing keyshuttle.com very reliable. they pick you up and drop you off. or rent a one way vehicle depends on which way you would like to do it.

Key Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
71 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation to Miami Airport From Key Largo

Thank you wnbamiamisol & flowers52 for your advice on the keys shuttle. It is also useful to know that Enterprise car rental is only a few miles away from where we are staying. I suspect we will use the keys shuttle as it hopefully will drop us off at the airport, whereas with the car rental you have a get a bus from the rental depot to the airport. That can be a pain with a stack load of luggage. At least we have our options open now.

Key Colony Beach...
Destination Expert
for Florida Keys
Level Contributor
7,647 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation to Miami Airport From Key Largo

There is another choice for transportation. I recently became aware of this company.

I've not used them, but I spoke with them about using them in September. He was easy to work with.

www.keywestdaytrip.com

Key Largo, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key Largo
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation to Miami Airport From Key Largo

I DO know someone who used "Sea the Keys".......

6. Re: Transportation to Miami Airport From Key Largo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2010, 16:19