We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

Which Indian Rocks Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

My wife and I took over management here at Uncle Milt's Cottages back in August of 2010. I'm not the type start a forum post just to promote our place, but I have been running into a situation where a very old inapplicable TripAdvisor closed forum thread is coming up #1 on Google for people looking for Uncle Milt's Cottages reviews, and since TripAdvisor policy won't let me post in it to tell people what we have done here, customer support suggested I start a new thread, which is what I am doing here.

What we have done is work very hard to upgrade the cottages. We started with the interiors, making repairs and replacing what we deemed to be the necessary things that needed attention such as rugs, chairs, tables, window treatments, pictures, etc. , and have brought Uncle Milt's up to a level of what we feel is a fun, clean, comfortable place to stay by the beach without raising prices.

Exterior painting is scheduled for Spring of 2011.

Williamson, West...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

Hi Chuck....Yes, you are right, you and your beautiful wife have done a fantastic job managing the cottages. My friend and I stayed there Sept., 2010 and it was so nice, cozy, clean and everything we could ask for. You and your wife were so very gracious and always around if either of you were needed. You both always made sure that your visitors staying there had everything they needed. My friend and I loved the place, atmosphere and the very clean, cozy, very well maintained and stylish place you both worked so hard to accomplish and it showed through the beautiful well kept way the cottage was when we got there and during our stay. We look really forward to seeing you and your wife again really soon.

Visitor from WV

Edited: 15 January 2011, 15:24
Valrico, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

We will be checking in on Saturday June 18th. We have freinds joining us from Atlanta and we live in Valrico Fl just a stones throw away. I am very excited and cannot wait to get there. Mu husband and I drove by last weekend and the place looks very nice and is in a perfect location. If all goes well this may be an annual event for us.. The manager seems very nice and quick to respond to all questions. I have nothing but high hopes for our week at Uncle Milts!!!!

St. George, Utah
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

Glad to see the good reviews on the new management. We will be coming down in just a few weeks and are really looking forward to our stay.

Gaylord, Michigan
Level Contributor
983 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

I walk past there everyday and it looks so much better. Great location too. Like the yellow paint.

St. Petersburg...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

Uncle Milt's is a great place to stay. I was there for several weeks last fall but needed to move inland just prior to the new paint job. Great management and location. The cottages/cabins have a homey, neighborhood feel.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
92 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

OK, live in area, yes, some upgrades. Still, eyesore, tenants???? Still has that... stench about it... Time to tear down, as your neighbors, we deserve this. Good Luck!!!! Bay Pines Blvd.

St. George, Utah
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

I wish to reply to the latest post by Great Neck. My husband and I drove from Utah last year and spent 5 weeks in one of the smaller cottages. We are a retired couple and I personally find it insulting that you would place a question mark next to tenants. We are returning in December and plan to stay for several months. Uncle Milt's gives you the feel of old Florida which is unique to the Florida Gulf coast and many people like that feeling. It isn't always about the large modern high rises that take away from the real beach atmosphere. Chuck and his wife have done a fabulous job of sprucing the cottages up. The price and location and accomodations are what bring people to your area. Uncle Milts is a great place to spend a vacation and I plan on returning for many years to come.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
92 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

You wrote it best, all about the - $...............The best.....

Edited: 11 September 2012, 02:30
New Port Richey...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

IN REPLY TO:

6. Re: Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

Aug 22, 2012, 9:42 AM

OK, live in area, yes, some upgrades. Still, eyesore, tenants???? Still has that... stench about it... Time to tear down, as your neighbors, we deserve this. Good Luck!!!! Bay Pines Blvd.

Obviously a wealthy spoiled arrogant neighbor. The place is beautiful! If you don't like it, SELL YOUR PLACE!!!

Edited: 03 January 2013, 01:38
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
92 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Uncle Milt's Cottages Indian Rocks Beach Reviews

Green eyed dragon is loose, neighbors beware....Have a Happy, healthy New Year... Thank you...

Get answers to your questions about Indian Rocks Beach