We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a teen diversion from the heat

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
75 reviews
Need a teen diversion from the heat

I'm here July10th week with 17 baseball players. On days without games, we need a diversion that isn't out in the heat. Any ideas?

jamesville ny
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Need a teen diversion from the heat

If your interested in seeing a movie there is a complex in Naples. I don't think the boys are into shopping, if so there are some outlet stores off San Carlos Blvd.

jamesville ny
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Need a teen diversion from the heat

You might like Coconut Point shopping center 4 miles from FMB in Bonita Springs. It will have AC and restaurants.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
50,327 posts
22 reviews
3. Re: Need a teen diversion from the heat

Movies, bowling, malls.

But they are boys- they will want to jump in the pool to cool off lol I presume wher eyou are staying has one. If not, try the beach.

4. Re: Need a teen diversion from the heat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 02:17