We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Directions

Jamestown, NC
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Directions

I know many people have asked for directions and they have been directed to Baked Again directions. My question is about 2 options and which one is the best option, based on time and traffic. We will be traveling to Destin in August from the Greensboro, NC area. Baked Again directions indicate that the trip is around 670 miles and will take around 9 hours and 52 minutes. The second option of going through columbus off of 85 and through Eufaula, Dothan to 10 and 331 indicates the distance is around 647 miles and is around 10 hours. So does anyone have thoughts on which one of these options is the best for the time we are traveling. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Mentioned in this post
Destin
Destin
Florida Panhandle, FL
Greensboro
Greensboro
North Carolina
Dothan
Dothan
Alabama
2 replies to this topic
Wichita Falls, Texas
Level Contributor
756 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Directions

I have driven from Northern Virginia and Atlanta many times and I think 85 through Eufaula to 10 to 331 is so much better. The time could be close but it seems so much faster and it is a much easier drive.

Mentioned in this post
Atlanta
Atlanta
Georgia
Jamestown, NC
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Directions

Thanks for your insight.

Reply to: Best Directions