We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Reports

Colmar, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Reports

If I write a trip report, it usually centers on the restaurants we visit. Do you’all have suggestions for a new or different format you would like to see in a trip report? I have some time to wrap my brain around it.

6 replies to this topic
Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
3,691 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Reports

I like to hear about restaurants people visit but would also like to hear about how people spend their time. We are on the beach every day but would love to hear about other things besides the beach. Day trips, nightlife, etc.

United States
Level Contributor
6,949 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Reports

I don't bother to finish reading the ones where people tell you where they stopped overnight, what time they got up to leave, what time they arrived in Destin, and that they got groceries upon arriving. :)

I read the reports where restaurants are the focus. I even like reading what they ordered. Keep your usual format!

Nightlife and other activities can be interesting too.

Mentioned in this post
Destin
Destin
Florida Panhandle, FL
Missouri
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Reports

I love reading everything about your trips. From start to finish. It's all great info!

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
74 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Reports

I like beyond restaurants. Observations. New things / activities you tried / Etc.

Sesser, Illinois
Level Contributor
33 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Reports

I love reading the restaurants(food that was ordered/ how it tasted), places you visited, and what you did.

U.S.
Level Contributor
2,124 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Reports

I love reading it all!

Reply to: Trip Reports
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted