We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bicycle rentals in Dewey Beach?

Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
95 posts
23 reviews
Bicycle rentals in Dewey Beach?

Are there any bike rental shops in Dewey Beach? I have been searching websites, but am only coming up with a few places in Rehoboth Beach on Rehoboth Ave. My family and I would love to rent some bikes and ride them to Rehoboth as an alternative to driving and taking the trolley.

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
931 posts
64 reviews
1. Re: Bicycle rentals in Dewey Beach?

Well even if there aren't....just take the trolley up to Rehoboth and rent there.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,378 posts
58 reviews
2. Re: Bicycle rentals in Dewey Beach?

Or even better bring your own.

Matawan, New Jersey
Level Contributor
95 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Bicycle rentals in Dewey Beach?

we don't have our own bikes and we thought it was be easier to rent a bike near where we are staying, rather than take the trolley to rehoboth beach, rent them for the week, return them then take the trolley back to dewey beach before we leave. But i suppose we can do that if we have to.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,378 posts
58 reviews
4. Re: Bicycle rentals in Dewey Beach?

Unless you just want beach cruisers, maybe renting at home will get you a better bike.

5. Re: Bicycle rentals in Dewey Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 08:15
Get answers to your questions about Dewey Beach
Recent Conversations
More Dewey Beach Topics