We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Bay Cruise

Downingtown...
1 post
Sunset Bay Cruise

Any recommendations for a fall sunset bay cruise? Indian River inlet area.

3 replies to this topic
Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
100 posts
234 reviews
1. Re: Sunset Bay Cruise

capewatertaxi.com

...a variety of tours leaving from several locations in the resort area. I took the Lighthouse tour, sunset cruise, and eco-tour this summer, and all were fabulous.

Delaware State Parks may also have some tours from Seashore State Park, but these tend to be geared towards ecology. Cape Water Tours are more recreational.

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
100 posts
234 reviews
2. Re: Sunset Bay Cruise

DOH, I just realized you were asking about Fall cruises, and Cape pretty much stops these at the end of September. They have a couple day boats in October, but that’s it. I am not aware of any commercial operations that run tour boats off season. You might need to know someone with a boat, or rent one yourself. Check in at Old Inlet Bait &Tackle just north of the Indian River Inlet...they have lots of resources for boat rentals and charters.

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
374 posts
3. Re: Sunset Bay Cruise

Hi Christine-

Cape Water Tours and Taxis has great sunset cruises but the last one of the season is tomorrow (Oct. 23) at 5:30 p.m. Delaware Seashore State Park has sunset hikes, but no boat rides. Check out VisitDelaware.com for more resources. Thanks!

Reply to: Sunset Bay Cruise
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bethany Beach