We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another beach front restaurant like Que Pasa’s

Ithaca, New York
6 posts
Another beach front restaurant like Que Pasa’s

We loved going to Que Pasa’s in Dewey Beach with our extended family. Is there another place nearby like that?

5 replies to this topic
Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
100 posts
234 reviews
1. Re: Another beach front restaurant like Que Pasa’s

Absolutely! Treat yourself and visit Big Chill Beach Club at the Indian River Inlet.

It’s right on the beach with great views of the ocean and the bay/inlet. The food is no worse than Que Pasa, and the service is fun and friendly. Lots for kids (of all ages) to do, including games, hammocks, and a fire pit. Spectacular sunsets can be viewed here, and the bridge is a work of art, especially when it’s uplit at dusk.

It’s a pity about Que Pasa, btw. The incredibly greedy developers have all but destroyed Dewey’s charm as a casual beach town. They’re doing everything they can to turn it into an Ocean City Mini-Me.

Also, for some reason, TripAdvisor will not acknowledge that Que Pasa is PERMANENTLY CLOSED. Even if this corporation re-opens a restaurant of the same name in the same general place, there is no chance it will be the fun beach shack we all remember.

Ithaca, New York
6 posts
2. Re: Another beach front restaurant like Que Pasa’s

Thanks!

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
100 posts
234 reviews
3. Re: Another beach front restaurant like Que Pasa’s

You’re welcome. Sorry for the rant. I’m still upset about losing one of my favorite places.

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
374 posts
4. Re: Another beach front restaurant like Que Pasa’s

Hi - For seating right on the water there are many really great options! Try out the Rusty Rudder in Dewey, Paradise Grill in Long Neck, Big Chill Beach Club in Bethany, Catch 54 in Selbyville and Harpoon Hannas in Fenwick Island! View more Delaware dining listings at http://ow.ly/pYMl30lJiDS

Ithaca, New York
6 posts
5. Re: Another beach front restaurant like Que Pasa’s

Thanks! I’ll keep this list in mind for next year

Reply to: Another beach front restaurant like Que Pasa’s
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bethany Beach