We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E mail to contact Trip Advisor Customer Service

2 posts
Save Topic
E mail to contact Trip Advisor Customer Service

I would like the e mail of the customer service of trip advisor.

There is a profile of my company that was not made by us.

8 replies to this topic
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
12,782 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E mail to contact Trip Advisor Customer Service

You posted in the forum for the town of Usa,Tanzania.

There is also a TA help or support forum.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
41,121 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E mail to contact Trip Advisor Customer Service

Someone who has used the services of your company is allowed to post a listing and review it- not just you according to the site's guidelines. If it is inaccurate you can 'claim" your listing and update it. We could probably better advise you if you post a link to the listing/review..

T You are , as others have said , on the incorrect Forum to post this issue - but the other post you made did not say why you want to contact Trip Advisor which is helpful.so I'm responding here.

You will not be able to get them to remove your company unless you can document that it is permanently closed.. You'll have to work to improve the listing that has already been placed.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: E mail to contact Trip Advisor Customer Service

My flight was cancelled and I need to cancel my hotels and need my money back since I had no control over this situation. The account is under Steven Rowland he is my husband.

Azle, Texas
Level Contributor
9 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: E mail to contact Trip Advisor Customer Service

Very upset about the story today that ta cleans up reports from some resorts. Have used ta for hears, booked and reviewed lots. This is how to lose your reputation!

Dean peyton

Usa River, Tanzania
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: E mail to contact Trip Advisor Customer Service

Do you receive my booking hotel at Centara Chaan Talay at Trat Thailand, please respond to my e mail

Usa River, Tanzania
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: E mail to contact Trip Advisor Customer Service

Yes I am Vadee Ratana just post question please respond

7. Re: E mail to contact Trip Advisor Customer Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 August 2018, 05:36

1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: E mail to contact Trip Advisor Customer Service

I believe that Marina is spam

Reply to: E mail to contact Trip Advisor Customer Service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Usa River