We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

interesting things to do in hartforf

Palakkad, India
8 posts
Save Topic
interesting things to do in hartforf

may be will be coming to united states in some years-when I visit your place-is it a place which nature lovers will like-can I find food of my choice like seafood ect-the place isnt an island isnt it-will there be museums to visit-other places of tourist interest-msy be this will interest me.when I come to the U.S-it will help me decide what places would like to see-have not seen the U,S-will like to visit it once-hopefully if I get a VISA.

2 replies to this topic
Essex, Connecticut
Level Contributor
123 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: interesting things to do in hartforf

I would recommend first doing some quick searches to do some preliminary research such as "Hartford, CT museums" or "map of CT" and "map of the USA" to see what the city has to offer-currently you have posted some very broad questions that are hard to answer without knowing what your interests are. Also, relevant activities will depend on the time of year you visit as well as what mode of transportation you will have.

Mentioned in this post
Hartford
Hartford
Connecticut
United States
United States
North America
Palakkad, India
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: interesting things to do in hartforf

ok