We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount/Packages for Vail Village or Lionshead

Tupelo, Mississippi
Level Contributor
269 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Discount/Packages for Vail Village or Lionshead

Anyone ever used Ski.com or other group to book your trip? I see there are several resorts or hotels offering early booking discounts. It is November and we aren't going until 1st week in February (lots of time before arrival). Would I be better off booking through those agents (usually include lift tickets and ski rentals plus rooms) or going directly through the resorts/hotels and booking things individually? THANKS

2 replies to this topic
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
18,461 posts
421 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount/Packages for Vail Village or Lionshead

No way to know for sure other than to do comparisons, but SKI.com is reputable and one of the oldest ski trip packagers in the business. My guess is that you will do better buying a package. You for sure will do better booking now than later, especially if going first week of February which is start of high season.

Also do look at what you can find on the Vail website as it also offers packages.

Have fun.

Tupelo, Mississippi
Level Contributor
269 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount/Packages for Vail Village or Lionshead

Thank you Tumbleweed, will do! Do you know any pro's /con's for Trivoli vs The lodge at Vail?

Reply to: Discount/Packages for Vail Village or Lionshead
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted