We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowmass: where to stay with view, sunny terrace?

brussels
Level Contributor
17 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Snowmass: where to stay with view, sunny terrace?

Hello,

From what I can see the Tamarack condos are the most consistent and best property in the village...

But apparently none of the units have a view!

Can anyone recommend a good place to stay that would have a sunny terrace and nice view.

Thanks!

Susan

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snowmass: where to stay with view, sunny terrace?

I would not agree with the assessment that Tamarack are the most consistent. I always say this- condos are typically decorated by the individual homeowner. If high end decor is important to you, you need to book and pay for a gold/platinum type of level. Tamarack is the same as any condo- all different levels of decor, all different quality levels. And no, there are limited views because they are all ground floor units with a second floor in each unit but their patios are on the ground which often = limited views.

Consider higher floors at Top of the Village, Crestwood, Woodrun Place, or Woodrun V. And be sure to explicity ask about your view with the reservationist you are talking to. You can also consider the Snowmass Club Villas which has nice golf course views and Mt. Daly in the distance, but not really looking the ski area.

2. Re: Snowmass: where to stay with view, sunny terrace?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 19:22
;