We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HIgh end ski-in, ski-out condo at Snowmass

San Diego
1 post
Save Topic
HIgh end ski-in, ski-out condo at Snowmass

Any recommendations for a high end ski-in, ski-out condo? We are looking for something that is truly ski-in and ski-out, and not too near the construction noise. We have looked at Deerbrook and Woodrun V, and other condos like that. I would appreciate any input into those two places, or others.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HIgh end ski-in, ski-out condo at Snowmass

I think you're probably on the right track with Woodrun V. There are also other properties where the building itself may be a little older or have more limited services but they have a few condos where the owner has done some top of the line upgrading to the interiors. Properties with good locations would be Top of the Village, Interlude, and Woodrun Place. You'll need to have a conversation with their staff to explain that you'd like the nicest of what they have to offer for their interiors as well. As long as you're prepared to pay the premium for it you should be able to get it. I'd look at www.stayaspensnowmass.com for more overall information, but considering how particular your requests are I'd be certain that when it comes to booking I'm also talking to reservationists at the property.

Columbia, SC
Level Contributor
1 post
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HIgh end ski-in, ski-out condo at Snowmass

I know you have most likely aready taken your trip, but for others, I'm in the same boat. I wanted a true ski-in ski-out, and thought woodrun V would be the ticket... Unfortunately, unless you get units 1-4, you will not be truely ski-in ski-out. While the lodging (Unit #28) was amazing and the pool and hot-tub very nice, we had to walk down the icy road to and from the slopes each day. That was in 2007. Then this year we wet again and thought unit 43 would be much better. While we could ski-out (down a semi-steep slope behind the bottom patio, ski-in it was NOT. We had to walk about 50 yards up an unpacked snow covered trail, and would often have to lay in the snow to get energy again. Again, however, the lodging was amazing and very comfortable. I am in the same boat again this year. I want a nice townhome that is truely ski-in ski-out. HELP!

3. Re: HIgh end ski-in, ski-out condo at Snowmass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Snowmass Village