We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to grab lunch togo?

Rockton, Illinois
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to grab lunch togo?

After spending a few nights in Vestal basin, I know we will be hungry when we get back to our car at Molas Pass. I would like some suggestions on where to stop in Silverton to grab something togo and eat in the car. If they have coffee drinks that would be great to. Thanks for the help.

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
6,917 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to grab lunch togo?

Did you take a look at the restaurant reviews for Silverton? There's a link at the top of this page. If you arrive at the same time as the train you may not find any quick food and there's not any place like Wendy's, etc.

Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
10,876 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to grab lunch togo?

I can't think of any fast food in Silverton. Natalia's has a hot buffet and take out, but not sure I'd call it "the best." But they also have the adjacent Goodies to Go where we've gotten good coffee drinks.

Avalanche has coffee, plus sandwiches/wraps. Three Pitts Again has carryout BBQ. I'd probably just take time to eat there and then get coffee to go at Avalanche or Goodies to Go.

3. Re: Best place to grab lunch togo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2016, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Silverton
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question