We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3001 Federal Way Lodgining

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
71 posts
27 reviews
3001 Federal Way Lodgining

My daughter will be graduating from Americorp in July at this location.

I notice a Best Western in Lakewood and many downtown Denver choices. Where would be comfortable, safe and convenient to 3001 Federal Way?

Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
7,569 posts
269 reviews
1. Re: 3001 Federal Way Lodgining

There are quite a few hotels in the area that you mentioned in southwest Lakewood, right off of Hwy 285 (which is also called Hampden) and this is a direct route to Federal. They will be quieter than downtown and some are pretty new. In addition, parking there is free. Congratulations to your daughter, and I hope her graduation is a joyous time for all.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
71 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: 3001 Federal Way Lodgining

Thank you for your help! I was thinking Lakewood would be the place, noticed the Holiday Inn has good reviews on this site, so think I'll go for that! Looking forward to visiting the Denver area.

3. Re: 3001 Federal Way Lodgining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2010, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Lakewood