We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer Lodging w/ Kids

Cleveland, OH
Level Contributor
185 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Summer Lodging w/ Kids

We are looking at spending a few nights in Breckenridge in the late summer with 2 kids. Are there any specific properties or condo communities you'd recommend? We'd like something updated and at least a suite (if hotel) or a 2 bedroom if condo. Proximity to dining and activities would be great. Looking at splitting time here with Steamboat or Vail. Kids are interested in horseback riding, gondola, zip lines, and rafting. Thanks so much!

4 replies to this topic
Breckenridge...
Destination Expert
for Breckenridge
Level Contributor
3,305 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer Lodging w/ Kids

newer and near Main St; Water House

Can also check Village At Breckenridge- they rate their condos Gold, Silver, Bronze...so ask for a higher rating

Breck is a condo dominated town so each unit will be different upgrade (or lack thereof) wise.

I would go to www.vrbo.com and check around, look at pics...

If you have a question on a complex, let me know as I know them all more or less.

Matt

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
27 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer Lodging w/ Kids

You should check out the Bivvi hostel. They have a nice suite (similar to a condo) with great shared spaces and hot breakfast. Close to the free shuttle. New and updated and reasonably priced.

Colorado
Level Contributor
11,493 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer Lodging w/ Kids

We enjoyed our stay at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7. Easy access to town and Peak 8 Fun Park via the gondola.

http://www.grandlodgeonpeak7.com/

Edited: 08 April 2017, 01:48
Centerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
10,727 posts
3,046 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer Lodging w/ Kids

Grand Lodge is a winner for families.

Reply to: Summer Lodging w/ Kids
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Breckenridge